Financing & Insurance
Here is what you should know:
- Hearing evaluations are covered, if your primary care physician orders the test.
- If you are age 65 or older we MUST have a written order from your physician to perform a complete hearing evaluation.
- We encourage all patients to obtain a written order from their physician prior to testing.
- Some insurance companies, such as Paramount, require prior authorization before services are performed.
- Hearing aids are usually NOT a covered benefit for most insurance companies.
- Medicare does not cover hearing aids at all.
- You can obtain your hearing instrument benefits by calling the benefits service number on your insurance card.
We gladly accept the following insurance providers: